For the first time in two months, I had the opportunity to sing a solo during our Sunday service. I sang the first and third verses of Hymn No. 398, "Ikuru Kai mo Nashi to," transposed up one whole step from the original key. Even so, the first half of each verse was still rather low and difficult for me to sing.
To continue improving, I had my performance recorded and sent the video to my vocal teacher for feedback.
She replied:
"As you mentioned, I think the second half is definitely more stable. ♪ Your voice really carries well in the second half—it sounds beautiful! Singing is a lifelong journey, so let's keep studying and improving together. I'm sure everyone looks forward to hearing you sing."
My teacher is not the type to be overly critical. 😅
***************
Assolo durante il culto: Inno n. 398 "Ikuru Kai mo Nashi to"
(Video)
Dopo due mesi, ho cantato di nuovo un assolo durante il culto.
Ho cantato la prima e la terza strofa dell'inno n. 398, "Ikuru Kai mo Nashi to." Ho cantato un po' più alto dell'originale. Ma la prima parte del canto era ancora difficile per me.
Per migliorare, ho fatto registrare un video e l'ho mandato alla mia insegnante di canto.
Lei mi ha detto:
"La seconda parte è più stabile. ♪ La tua voce è bella e si sente molto bene. Continua a studiare e a cantare. Tutti aspettano con piacere di sentirti."
La mia insegnante non è una persona severa. 😅
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村
多言語学習ランキング
No comments:
Post a Comment